Our conferences are events for the whole family, including new and veteran Catholic homeschoolers! While each year varies in content and offerings, we strive to provide quality vendors and engaging speakers along with childcare, teen sessions, and talks just for dads!
The San Antonio Catholic Homeschooling Conference:
- Remains completely faithful to the teachings of the Holy Roman Catholic Church;
- Welcomes and supports whole families, providing for children and parents together;
- Encourages families to embrace living as the domestic church, with their Catholic faith central to their daily lives;
- Focuses on disseminating practical wisdom shared from homeschooling parents to homeschooling parents;
- Considers homeschooling a respectable, laudable endeavor and enables colleagues to connect in a professional environment; and
- Acknowledges that there are many ways to homeschool and hopes to encourage all families to seek God’s will in meeting their children’s educational needs.